An award winning magazine website.
The HRreview magazine website needed to present a large number of stories in an accessible and attractive manner. Multiple sections focus on news and analysis for varies niche HR topics such as recruitment, training and diversity.
We created a multi-section WordPress based site using categories to manage and displaye varied content types. We added additonal taxonomies to provide bespoke RSS news feeds to automatically populate HRreview’s daily and niche topic emails.
Scope of work.
- Build a site to handle a variety of topics
- Display multiple sections on the home page
- Create automated feeds for email newsletters
- Ensure flexibility to add/remove content areas
- Include ecommerce, webinar & other features
- Enable advertising displays effectively sitewide
Black and White Digital helped us create our successful magazine website and win recognition as one of the ‘best B2B websites’ in The Drum media Awards – without their platform we would not have been so successful.
– Becky M, Editor, HRreview